Location of Position
8350 Laramie Avenue
Skokie, IL 60077
How to Apply
Review the requirements and email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or whomever is listed in the position description.
The Associate Director of Annual Giving is responsible for cultivation, solicitation and stewardship for annual donors of gifts of less than $5,000, and will focus on moving annual giving donors up the donor ladder into higher level giving. Personalizes appeals through donor segmentation and to reflect individual donor’s giving levels and history of support. Oversees all aspects of direct mail, phone-a-thon/thank-a-thons, and e-philanthropy appeals to Shore’s current and prospective donors. Responsible for obtaining donor support and sponsorships for Shore’s two signature annual events, Spring Benefit and Golf Outing, as well as various specialized donor cultivation events.
Bachelor’s Degree in a nonprofit management, communication, public relations or marketing or other related undergraduate degree.
A Master’s in nonprofit management is preferred
CFRE designation is preferred
Minimum of three-years full-time professional experience in fund raising in human services field.
-Ability to develop and implement donor cultivation plans.
– Writing donor materials/mailings to raise funds.
– Solicitation of donors and corporations for gifts and sponsorships.
– Knowledge of CRM donor database system (ie Raiser’s Edge or Donor Perfect)
– Knowledge to effectively use social media platforms like: Facebook, Instagram, X and LinkedIn.
– Ability to effectively utilize various automated and online donor registration and donation programs.
– Excellent written and oral communications.
– Mastery of MS Word/PowerPoint – Working knowledge of MS Excel
– Knowledge of donor cultivation best practices
– Knowledge of effective annual giving strategies.
– Knowledge of donor CRM database (Donor Perfect or Raiser’s Edge)
– Skilled in social media marketing.
– Knowledge in online/electronic donor registration and giving platforms
– Valid Driver’s License and automobile liability insurance
Get notified about events and news!