Find your career at Shore! Shore Community Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It does not discriminate because of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin or ancestry, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, an unfavorable discharge from military service or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Associate Director of Annual Giving
Responsibilities include: Cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of annual donors of gifts of less than $5,000, and will focus on moving annual giving donors up the donor ladder into higher level giving. Personalizes appeals through donor segmentation and to reflect individual donor’s giving levels and history of support. Additionally, the Associate Director of Annual Giving will oversee all aspects of direct mail, phone-a-thon/thank-a-thons, and e-philanthropy appeals to Shore’s current and prospective donors.
The Associate Director of Annual Giving is also responsible for obtaining donor support and sponsorships for Shore’s two signature annual events:
– Annual Spring Benefit & Golf Outing; as well as various specialized donor cultivation events
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in a nonprofit management, communication, public relations or marketing or other related undergraduate degree. A Master’s in nonprofit management a plus but not required. CFRE designation preferred but not required.
CILA Program Manager
Provides leadership and support to the staff of the Community Integrated Living Arrangement (CILA) at all program sites. Reports to the Senior Director of Residential to provide supervision of program staff and coordination of program services. Possesses a knowledge of and ability to implement local, state, and federal standards. CILA Program Manager reports to the
- Insures adherence to administrative policies
- Conducts on the job staff trainings
- Addresses staff disciplinary actions when necessary
- Provides supervision for CILA nurse, House supervisors, CILA Care Coordinator, and Direct Service Providers (DSPs)
- Responsible for oversight of quality case management services
- Provides consultation to staff regarding everyday resident issues and concerns
- Responsible for staff scheduling and time card approval
- Oversees preparation for and participates in program surveys by accrediting bodies
- Oversee activity calendar for residents
- Oversee that all clinical documentation is complete including resident charts, drill logs, communication logs, medication logs, incident reports, safety reports, CARF outcomes report, etc.
- Completes quarterly reviews of program safety manuals and policy and procedure manuals to ensure ongoing compliance with standards
- Participates in quality assurance meetings to review incident reports and medication errors
- Participates in weekly CILA program meetings with CILA Home Supervisors
- Oversees cleanliness, upkeep, and maintenance of homes and vans
- Participates in monthly CST meetings for all CILA homes
- Maintains a bank of DSP floaters to assist with shift coverage
- Provides on-call service during the week and be a part of a weekend on-call rotation
- Distribution and tracking of petty cash and activity money
- Assist with back up driving
- Other duties as assigned
- B.A. in Human Services or related field required
- Minimum of 2 year experience working with adults with developmental disabilities required
- Experience with CARF accreditation preferred
- Valid Illinois drivers license with the ability to travel between program sites required
- Ability to work in a team orientated environment
- Ability to work flexible hours
Shipping and Receiving Handler at Shore Koenig Training Center in Morton Grove
Responsibilities include: Ship, receives; handles production materials; work with individuals with developmental disabilities; maintain inventories of supplies, equipment; assist with time studies, quality control, daily production flow and opening and closing building; use hand and power lift trucks; load and unload trucks; assist with building, equipment and vehicle needs and other related duties.
Requirements: High School diploma; 2 years in industry or training center; moderate/heavy lifting and valid driver’s license and good driving record required
Shift Available: Monday-Friday 8am -4pm
Send resume and letter of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Developmental Trainer (Direct Support Professionals)
The Developmental Trainer will assist with providing the clients in care with gaining, retaining or improving self-help, socialization and adaptive skills in the Adult Services Day Programming.
– Assist individuals in activities within the Adult Day Services Program.
– Assist individuals with goals and tracking progress.
– Develop and implement meaningful group activities.
– Supervise community integration activities.
Requirements: Valid Driver’s License and a clear driving record; One or more years of on the job experience working with individuals with intellectual and other developmental disabilities; High School Diploma or equivalent; English reading/verbal/writing skills, math, interpersonal, organizational, ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Shifts Available: Monday–Friday 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Shore Community Services, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
8350 Laramie Avenue
Skokie, IL 60077
For Internal candidates, please submit a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com .
Send resume and letter of interest by clicking apply.