The Seniors Program is for individuals with intellectual and other developmental disabilities, age 55 or older, who have chosen to retire from work life.
- Retaining skills and abilities.
- Stimulate senses and memory
- Provide support needed as the individual ages.
- Supply a choice of activities
- Offer opportunities for social interactions
- Community integrated outings
- Arts and Crafts
- Light physical activities
- Leisure games
- Light cooking
When and Where Services are Delivered
Shore Lois Lloyd Center
8350 Laramie Avenue
Skokie, IL 60077
Program hours are 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. The program operates on a year-round schedule during regular daytime hours.
How to Apply
Contact: Lanisa Abrams, Director
Phone 847-869-6610 ext. 111
- Initial tour of program
- Completion of Intake Packet
- Intake Interview
- Submission of admission information i.e. Psychological, Physical, Education, Program Plan, etc.
- Admissions Committee review