Shore Joseph Koenig, Sr. Training Center is a vocational program supporting persons with intellectual and other developmental disabilities ages 16 years and older.
Objectives of the program include.
- Enhance the individual’s ability to obtain and maintain employment.
- Provide employment services.
- Maintaining job performance and improve job-related skills to maximize earning potential.
The center utilizes community job sites to help individuals gain competitive employment.
- Developmental Training
- Supported Employment
- Job Placement
When and Where Services are Delivered
Shore Joseph Koenig, Sr. Training Center
8035 Austin Ave.
Morton Grove, IL 60053
Program hours are 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. The Training Center operates on a year-round schedule during regular daytime hours.
Individuals with intellectual and other developmental disabilities 16 years and older.
For additional requirements please contact the Training Center.
How to Apply
Contact: Anni Braverman, Director
Phone 847-581-0200 ext. 233
- Initial tour of program
- Completion of Intake Packet
- Intake Interview
- Submission of admission information i.e. Psychological, Physical, Education, Program Plan, etc.
- Admissions Committee review
Please remember Shore in your estate planning.