Thank you for your support! Since government funding does not cover the entire costs of our programs and services, Shore must maintain a strong private funding base to continue delivering high-quality support to children and adults with intellectual and other developmental disabilities.
Below are ways to support Shore.
- General Donations – Cash, Check or Credit Cards accepted
- Matching Gifts – Check if your employer will match your gift.
- Event Sponsorship – Spring Benefit or Golf Outing
- Donor Advised Fund (DAF) – Make a gift through your DAF.
- Stock Gifts – Receive a tax deduction and you may avoid paying capital gains taxes.
- Legacy Giving & Legacy Society – Designate Shore in your will or estate plans and become a Legacy Society member, so that we may recognize you while you are living.
All contributions are tax deductible as allowed by law. We gladly accept all forms of payment to Shore Community Services. American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card and are accepted.
Shore Community Services, Inc.
8350 Laramie Avenue
Skokie, IL 60077