eRecycling Made Easy – Are you holding onto outdated technology? Sure, sometimes it’s easier than trying to navigate all of the regulatory hurdles, security issues and environmental concerns involved in disposing of it. But the solution is here.
Shore eCycle Mission – Shore eCycle is committed to providing excellent eRecycling services and to process e-waste for the community in a responsible and consistent manner while ensuring the safety of the worker, the environment and the confidential data.
We are R2 and RIOS certified. As a fully operational electronic recycling business, we train and employ individuals with developmental disabilities and serve the electronic waste disposal needs of surrounding communities.
Items Shore eCycle Can Accept:
- mobile devices
- cell phones
- input devices
- digital cameras and projectors
- GPS devices
Residents can drop off household equipment for a nominal fee at 8035 Austin Avenue, Morton Grove from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. We are sorry but we cannot accept at this time tube TVs and CRT monitors. Please: NO DROP OFFS when we are closed.
Arrangements for recycling business equipment should be made by calling our Sales Office at 847-581-0200 x 212. We can provide documentation of recycling and of data destruction. There are charges for some of these services.
For more information, please contact us at 847-581-0200 ext. 212 or email us at Shore eCycle Sales
Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety Policy
Shore eCycle is committed to:
- providing e-waste recycling solutions in a manner protecting the environment, worker health and safety, our clients and our community.
- continual improvement.
- the prevention of pollution and prevention of injury and ill health.
- complying with applicable legal and other requirements relative to the environmental and occupational health and safety aspects of our business.
- providing a framework for setting and reviewing quality, environmental, health and safety objectives and targets.
- managing used and end-of-life electronic equipment based on a reuse, refurbishment, recovery, disposal hierarchy including onsite and downstream materials management throughout the recycling chain.
- managing Focus Materials throughout the recycling chain to final disposition with due diligence to protect our environment.
- continuous improvement achieved through monitoring of objectives and targets and rigorous evaluation of our management system.
- communicating and reinforcing this policy throughout our company, as well as, to our customers, our suppliers and to the public.
Please consider including Shore Community Services in your will and estate planning.