eRecycling Made Easy – Are you holding onto outdated technology? Sure, sometimes it’s easier than trying to navigate all of the regulatory hurdles, security issues and environmental concerns involved in disposing of it. But the solution is here.
Introducing CyclePoint™ from SourceAmerica®, the nation’s new eRecycling network that creates sustainable jobs for people with significant disabilities. And Shore eCycle is a proud member.
Shore eCycle Mission – Shore eCycle is committed to providing excellent eRecycling services and to process e-waste for the community in a responsible and consistent manner while ensuring the safety of the worker, the environment and the confidential data.
Shore eCycle Vision – Shore will have a nationally networked and R2RIOS certified, fully operational electronic recycling business which will train and employ individuals with developmental disabilities, as well as serve the electronic waste disposal needs of surrounding communities.
Items Shore eCycle Can Accept
- mobile devices
- cell phones
- input devices
- digital cameras and projectors
- GPS devices
Residents can drop off household equipment for a nominal fee at 8035 Austin Avenue, Morton Grove from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. NO Tube TVs or CRT Monitors accepted. Please NO DROP OFFS when we are closed.
Arrangements for recycling business equipment should be made by calling our Sales Office at 847-581-0200 x 12. We can provide documentation of recycling and of data destruction. There are charges for some of these services.
For more information, please contact us at 847-581-0200 ext. 212 or email us at Shore eCycle Sales Email Link
Watch our 9/12/15 Community Electronics Collection Event video here!
Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety Policy
Shore eCycle is committed to providing e-waste recycling solutions in a manner protecting the environment, worker health and safety, our clients and our community.
- Shore eCycle is committed to continual improvement.
- Shore eCycle is committed to the prevention of pollution and prevention of injury and ill health.
- Shore eCycle is committed to comply with applicable legal and other requirements relative to the environmental and occupational health and safety aspects of our business.
- Shore eCycle is committed to providing a framework for setting and reviewing quality, environmental, health and safety objectives and targets.
- Shore eCycle is committed to manage used and end of life electronic equipment based on a reuse, refurbishment, recovery, disposal hierarchy including onsite and downstream materials management throughout the recycling chain.
- Shore eCycle to manage Focus Materials throughout the recycling chain to final disposition with due diligence to protect our environment.
- Shore eCycle is committed to continuous improvement achieved through monitoring of objectives and targets and rigorous evaluation of our management system.
- Shore eCycle is committed to communicating and reinforcing this policy throughout our company, as well as, to our customers, our suppliers and to the public.
Please consider including Shore Community Services in your will and estate planning.